Monday, March 2, 2009

Task 1 blog project

My name is Zayed Mohamad Saeed Al Muzahim. I’m 20 years old , My nationality is Emirati , I live in Baniyas city. In 2007 I graduated from secondary school with 74%. I joined the faculty in 2007 and studied, in the first year, the fundamentals in the English language and mathematics. My hobbies are many, notably football, where I practice the football three times a week. I have a driver's license for a long time and have a Lexus 400 black, and one of the best types of cars that I liked and I hope to possess is the Audi and Mercedes Benz. I have an IELTS certificate and have experience in the training course and a certificate of municipal leadership of the computer. Currently study in the second year in college and my major is IT Business. In the future I hope to graduate with an excellent degree and get a good position in any of the oil companies.

Global warming is a problem facing the whole world there is toxic gas in the atmosphere and this leads to higher temperatures. We have to confront global warming and the preservation of the environment and the plants.

No comments: